Insuring Your Family’s Future
Helping You Determine Your True Human Value
If you are like many, you don’t know where to start or how much coverage you need. Below you will find useful tips and tools to help you determine what your individual needs are.
You may need to consider life insurance if…
- You have a spouse.
- You have dependents.
- You plan to pass your estate to your heirs.
- You own a business.
- Your want to insure your family’s future against a rising cost of living.
- How much life insurance do I need?
- How long will my current life insurance proceeds last?
- How much will I earn in my lifetime?
- What is my life expectancy?
- What are my needs for burial and final expenses?
- How much disability income insurance do I need?
- What are the chances of becoming disabled?
- What are my long-term care insurance needs?
- What are the tax advantages of an annuity?
- What is the future value of an annuity?
- What is my potential estate tax liability?
- Compare a taxable investment to a tax-deferred investment
Before buying any policy you should ask yourself…
- What am I trying to accomplish?
- Am I accumulating funds for education costs?
- Do I need supplemental income for my retirement or emergencies?
- If I were to die, what would my spouse and/or dependents need to maintain their current way of life?
- Am I providing a way to pay estate taxes?